21 October 2016

ABC trinkets v2

Language objects trinkets for ABC I spy bag, Alphabet I spy bottle
ABC letters and matching objects for I Spy Bag and other educational toys or crafts.

QUANTITY
Select your set:
● ABC set 1 - 26 objects (1 per letter)
● ABC set 3 - 78 objects (3 per letter)
● ABC set 5 - 130 objects (5 per letter)
These objects may be used for even more words, as some objects stand for multiple words (hand-palm, envelope-letter and more)

MATERIAL
The trinkets are charms, beads, buttons, miniatures, cabochons, etc. made of metal, plastic and wood (except of x-ray print) Color and design of some objects may vary from pictured.

SIZE
Most objects are 1-3 cm (0.4- 1.2 inch)
Small parts, adult supervision is required.
Language objects trinkets for ABC I spy bag, Alphabet I spy bottle Language objects trinkets for ABC I spy bag, Alphabet I spy bottle 
●●●
Shop I spy trinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...