18 August 2017

Mixed M trinkets

"I spy with my little eye something…"
Medium Mixed I Spy trinkets for I spy bag/ bottle, Speech therapy, no doubles, Medium size 2-4cm Size M
Mixed M trinkets
Medium size trinkets for I Spy bag, I spy bottle and other educational games or crafts.
I spy activities help kids to practice their language skills in any age, from pointing to right object to story telling.

Trinkets are mix of miniatures, charms, beads, buttons, cabochons, etc. This is a mixed selection of single and double-sided trinkets, in variety of colors and themes that so fun to spy.

This mix contains the largest trinkets from small sized set and the smallest trinkets from big sized set, makes it convenient size for hand manipulating activities.

QUANTITY
Select number of trinkets for your set – 20, 50, 100 or 200 trinkets.
Only different trinkets in set, without duplicates.

MATERIALS
Plastic, resin, wood, alloy

SIZE
most trinkets are 2-4 cm (6/8-1.5 inch)

Medium Mixed I Spy trinkets for I spy bag/ bottle, Speech therapy, no doubles, Medium size 2-4cm Size M Medium Mixed I Spy trinkets for I spy bag/ bottle, Speech therapy, no doubles, Medium size 2-4cm Size M Medium Mixed I Spy trinkets for I spy bag/ bottle, Speech therapy, no doubles, Medium size 2-4cm Size M Medium Mixed I Spy trinkets for I spy bag/ bottle, Speech therapy, no doubles, Medium size 2-4cm Size M Medium Mixed I Spy trinkets for I spy bag/ bottle, Speech therapy, no doubles, Medium size 2-4cm Size M Medium Mixed I Spy trinkets for I spy bag/ bottle, Speech therapy, no doubles, Medium size 2-4cm Size M Medium Mixed I Spy trinkets for I spy bag/ bottle, Speech therapy, no doubles, Medium size 2-4cm Size M
●●●
Shop I spy trinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...