16 December 2016

My Bible, orange 6 pages

Noah's Ark
Snap ark's door. 4 finger puppets - Noah and 3 wild animals.

Creation Day
Adam and Eve removable dolls. Velcro sun. Frog catching button dragonflies.
Creation Night
Velcro moon. Owl in button tree hollow. Wooden removable bird in nest. Button on flowers. Removable spiral snake.
Bible quiet books handmade by TomToy Creation

Jonah and the whale
Whale Zipper whale's mouth. Removable Jonah doll. I spy window.
Bible quiet books handmade by TomToy Jonah and the big fish

Joseph and the coat of many colors
Lace and tie the coat. Rainbow ribbons.
Bible quiet books handmade by TomToy Coat of many colors

Baby Moses in reeds
Weave the basket. Removable baby doll
Bible quiet books handmade by TomToy Baby Moses

Bible quiet books handmade by TomToy

PAGES
1. Noah's Ark.
2. Creation Day.
3. Creation Night.
4. Jonah and the.
5. Joseph and the Coat of many colors.
6. Baby Moses in Reeds .

SIZE
20x20cm (8x8")

MATERIALS
The pages made from cotton fabric lined with fusible interfacing for stiffness. Batting between the pages. Removable pieces and appliques made of polyester felt.
Variety of buttons, laces, velcro, zipper … making learning fun and easy.
Binding:
eyelets with cord, pages interchangeable

Order Bible book

1 comment:

  1. I'm not in the market to buy this book, though it looks beautifully made and designed, because I myself sew. I just want to tell anyone who is considering this kind of book for a toddler that my two year old grandson is absolutely obsessed with the felt book with Bible scenes that I made for him. It is always the book he chooses when I let him choose. It gives me the chance to tell him the Bible stories as he manipulates the little figures and pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...