11 September 2018

St.Patrick trinkets


Saint Patrick's day theme trinkets for I Spy bag, I spy bottle and other holidays games or crafts TomToy
Saint Patrick's day theme trinkets for I Spy bag, I spy bottle and other holidays games or crafts.
This set created with mix of charms, beads, buttons and miniatures.

QUANTITY
20 trinkets

MATERIALS
Plastic, resin, alloy, wood

SIZE
1-3 cm (3/8-1 inch)

MORE TRINKETS

Saint Patrick's day theme trinkets for I Spy bag, I spy bottle and other holidays games or crafts TomToy Saint Patrick's day theme trinkets for I Spy bag, I spy bottle and other holidays games or crafts TomToy Saint Patrick's day theme trinkets for I Spy bag, I spy bottle and other holidays games or crafts TomToy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...