29 August 2017

Medium mixed trinkets 2017


Medium mixed I spy trinkets TomToy
"I spy with my little eye something…"

Medium sized trinkets for I Spy bag, I spy bottle and other educational games or crafts.
I spy activities help kids to practice their language skills in any age, from pointing to right object to story telling.

This mix contains the largest trinkets from small sized set and the smallest trinkets from big sized set, makes it convenient size for hand manipulating activities.

Trinkets are mix of miniatures, charms, beads, buttons, cabochons, etc. This is a mixed selection of single and double-sided trinkets, in variety of colors and themes that so fun to spy.

QUANTITY
Select number of trinkets for your set – 20, 50, 100 or 200 trinkets.
Only different trinkets in set, without duplicates.

MATERIALS
Plastic, resin, wood, alloy

SIZE
most trinkets are 2-4 cm (6/8-1.5 inch)

SHIPPING
Ships from Israel with registered air mail.
Standard shipping overseas normally takes 2-4 weeks. Upgrades available at checkout.

MORE TRINKETS
http://www.tom-toy.com/p/trinkets.html

Medium mixed I spy trinkets TomToy Medium mixed I spy trinkets TomToy Medium mixed I spy trinkets TomToy Medium mixed I spy trinkets TomToy Medium mixed I spy trinkets TomToy Medium mixed I spy trinkets TomToy Medium mixed I spy trinkets TomToy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...