28 August 2017

Space trinkets



Space theme trinkets 

QUANTITY
20 or 50 trinkets
Only different trinkets without duplicates in set, picked randomly.
The pictured trinkets are only an example of what you might get, not all of them might be included, the content is changing constantly.

MATERIALS
The trinkets are mix of charms, beads, buttons, cabochons and miniatures made of metal, plastic and wood.

SIZE
most trinkets are 1-3 cm (3/8- 1 inch)
Space theme I spy trinkets for I spy bag, I spy bottle, Outer space miniatures, astronaut, robots, planets, rocket, spaceship Space theme I spy trinkets for I spy bag, I spy bottle, Outer space miniatures, astronaut, robots, planets, rocket, spaceship

SHOP I spy trinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...